Trial Version vs. Paid Version
|Save without Watermark|
|Digital Signature||Up to 3 Signatures|
|Convert||Up to 3 Pages|
PDFelement has won G2 Crowd Report 2022 Summer Leader - Leader of Document Generation, Leader of PDF Editor, Best Software Awards 2022 - Top 50 Office Products, 2022 Software Advice FrontRunners list - Best Contract Management Software awards!
We value your privacy and protect your financial/personal info with advanced encryption and advanced fraud protection.
Knowledgeable representatives available to assist you through instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
All of our products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Free software update within the valid period of the software.
See What Our Users Ask Frequently
What are the limitations of the trial version?
1. The trial version will add a watermark to the PDF file when you save your file.
2. When converting the PDF file to other formats, it will process 3 pages.
3. When using a digital signature, it can only create 3 signatures.
4. Advanced features such as Compress PDF, XFA Forms, OCR PDF, Batch Process, Bates Number, PDF/A, Flattered Copies, Page Extract, and Page Split are not available on the Trial version.
What is the Download Insurance?
Download Insurance provides the product download service. It can insure you to download the purchased program when you need to reinstall within 24 months.
What is the difference between a perpetual license and yearly plan?
1. Perpetual License
A perpetual license is a license that does not expire, and it continues to authorize access to current PDFelement version indefinitely.
2. Yearly Plan
A yearly plan gives you access to the product and services yearly as soon as your payment is processed. You'll be charged the annual rate stated at the time of purchase as one lump sum, plus applicable taxes. Your yearly plan will renew automatically on your annual renewal date until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but you will be notified of any change in your rate with the option to cancel under these terms.
What is the difference between individual license and team license?
1. Individual license is for a single user only, if you purchase multiple individual licenses, it still only allows one user to get access to the product. Team license is for multiple users situation, if more than 1 user need PDFelement, please purchase Team license and you can manage users in your Wondershare ID account to decide who to use the product.
2. Individual license and Team license provides the same product.
What is 30-day Money Back Guarantee?
We provide a free watermarked trial evaluation copy of our software that functions identically to the paid version so that customers will know exactly what they will be getting before committing to a purchase. It's because of this 'try-before-you-buy' system that Wondershare provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee only under the accepted technical circumstances.