Trial Version vs. Paid Version
|Paid (No Limits)
|Save without Watermark
|NEWAI Sidebar *Powered by ChatGPT & Translate
|2,000 tokens (14-day trial)
|NEWAI Tools (Translate, Proofread PDF, Summarize PDF to Markdown, AI-Written Detect)
|3 Pages (14-day trial)
|Half pages of a PDF; up to 3 pages (14-day trial)
|Header & Footer
|OCR Results Preview
|1 time (14-day trial)
|3 times free (14-day trial)
|Up to 3 files within 20 MB (14-day trial)
|Up to 3 files within 20 MB (14-day trial)
|Free templates available
|3 times free
PDFelement has won G2 Crowd Report 2022 Summer Leader - Leader of Document Generation, Leader of PDF Editor, Best Software Awards 2022 - Top 50 Office Products, 2022 Software Advice FrontRunners list - Best Contract Management Software awards!
We value your privacy and protect your financial/personal info with advanced encryption and advanced fraud protection.
Knowledgeable representatives available to assist you through instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
All of our products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Free software update within the valid period of the software.
See What Our Users Ask Frequently
What are the limitations of the trial version?
Unregistered trial version:
1. You aren't required to register or create an account to download and use PDFelement. However, the unregistered free trial version only offers limited functionality, including Create, View, Protect PDF, and Organize Pages.
2. The unregistered trial version will add a watermark to your PDF file when you save it.
Registered trial version:
1. You're welcome to sign up for a 14-day free trial version to test nearly all features of our software with no credit card required.
2. The registered trial version will add a watermark to your PDF file when you save it.
3. When you convert the PDF file to other formats, it converts half pages of your PDF only and 3 pages at most when your PDF file has more than 3 pages.
4. The registered trial version grants you 2,000 tokens for using Lumi PDF AI robot to translate, summarize, proofread, explain, rewrite content in PDF.
5. The registered trial version allows you to use the Recognize Table and Create Notes features 3 times only..
6. When you use the Batch Process and Combine PDF features, it will process 3 files only with a maximum file size of 20 MB.
7. You can only use the free PDF templates in the registered trial version.
8. Advanced features such as Compress PDF, Scrolling Screenshot, XFA, and OCR PDF are unavailable in the registered trial version.
What is the Download Insurance?
Download Insurance provides the product download service. It can insure you to download the purchased program when you need to reinstall within 24 months.
What is the difference between a perpetual license and yearly plan?
1. Perpetual License
A perpetual license is a license that does not expire, and it continues to authorize access to the current PDFelement version indefinitely.
2. Yearly Plan
A yearly plan gives you access to the product and services yearly as soon as your payment is processed. You'll be charged the annual rate stated at the time of purchase as one lump sum, plus applicable taxes. Your yearly plan will renew automatically on your annual renewal date until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but you will be notified of any change in your rate with the option to cancel under these terms.
What is the difference between individual license and team license?
1. Individual license is for a single user only, if you purchase multiple individual licenses, it still only allows one user to get access to the product. The team license is for multiple users situation, if more than 1 user needs PDFelement, please purchase the Team license and you can manage users in your Wondershare ID account to decide who to use the product.
2. Individual license and Team license provides the same product.
What is 30-day Money Back Guarantee?
We offer a free watermarked trial evaluation copy of our software, providing a glimpse into the functionality of the paid version. This trial version offers a subset of the comprehensive features available in the paid version, allowing customers to make an informed decision before making a purchase. It's because of this 'try-before-you-buy' system that Wondershare provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee only under the accepted technical circumstances.